Born in Toyama Prefecture in 1981. Began Web design and programming at 16. Became a freelancer in 2005. In 2006, received award for excellence in the Web Screensaver category of the MTV SO-ZO Competition. Currently continuing freelance activities developing iPhone/Android apps and creating CG.
- 2005- Transitioned to freelance work in Web design, programming, CG, and interactive movies.
- 2005/04/24 Appeared in Kenzo Saeki’s Paris Elegance at an event at Aoi Heya in Shibuya (VJ).
- 2005/06/04 Appeared in BLACK RIBONS live performance at ASB in Daikanyama (VJ).
- 2005/06/10 Appeared in the Internet TV program “Togetoge to Kage”, 23:00-23:25.
- 2005/07/06 Appeared in BLACK RIBONS live performance at Aoi Heya in Shibuya (VJ).
- 2005/07/31 Appeared in BLACK RIBONS live performance at Club UFO in Higashi-Koenji (VJ).
- 2006/06 Displayed CG at the My Little Space exhibition at Gallery Celeste in Fukuoka.
- 2006/08 Displayed CG and interactive movies at the J-Passion Vol.1 exhibition at the PH Gallery in New York.
- 2006/10 Displayed CG and interactive movies at the POP Exhibition and Group Exhibition at Art Shot Bar ARAQ in Shibuya.
- 2006/10/27 Appeared in the MEME event at Aoi Heya in Shibuya (Actor).
- 2006/11 Received MTV SO-ZO Competition award for excellence in the Web Screensaver category.
- 2006/11/05 Appeared in Kehre. live performance at VUENOS in Shibuya (VJ).
- 2008/06/06 Contributed CG and wrote commentary for “Photoshop Making Studio” in the July 2008 issue of the monthly magazine MdN.
- 2008/06/14 Displayed Another Japan opening movie at Japan Graphic Designers Association’s JAGDA in OSAKA 2008.
- 2008/12/06 Contributed CG and wrote commentary for “Lessons in Artistic Expression and Professional Methods for Publicizing and Creating Learned from Featured Creators” in the January 2009 issue of MdN.
- 2009/06/25 Contributed CG to “on View From JP.” in the August 2009 issue of the monthly magazine MySpace From JP.
- 2009/07/16 Selected for the iPhone + loftwork World Traveler Project in the Artist Calendar category.
- 2009/08/11 Displayed CG at the Larotica II exhibition at GALLERY ART POINT in Ginza.
- 2009/08/25 Contributed CG and wrote commentary for “GADGET FOR DIGITAL NATIVE” in the October 2009 issue of MySpace From JP.
- 2010/01/30 Contributed CG and commentary to the MdN mook ”Photoshop Mitsuboshi Technique Encyclopedia”.
- 2010/11/01 Contributed CG and commentary to the MdN Mook ”Collages and Illustrations created with Photoshop and Illustrator”.
- 2013/12/27 Contributed to the article “Current Thoughts of iPhone Developers” in the February 2014 issue of the monthly magazine MacPeople.
- 2014/05/29 Contributed to the article “Developers of Popular & Noteworthy” in the July 2014 issue of the monthly magazine MacPeople.
- 2016/01/22 Two iPhone apps have been added to ”100 Smartphone Apps to Adjust Your Autonomic Nerves”, by Gijutsu-Hyohron Co., Ltd.
- 2019/04/05 The iPhone app ”Relaxing Healing” was featured in the May 2019 issue of ”Otona no Oshare Techo” (Fashion Notebook for Women), published by Takarajimasha, Inc.
- 2019/06/28 The iPhone app ”Relaxing Healing” was featured in the July 2019 issue of ”HOT PEPPER Beauty”, published by Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- 2020/08/19 CG/Interview Article Posted on The Crazy Mind.
- 2020/10/07 Online Exhibition & CG Source with JaamZIN Creative.
- 2020/10/08 CG/Interview Article Posted in Special edition of JaamZIN Creative magazine.
- 2021/09 CG/interview article in 365 + Art Magazine Inspiration. Case 4.
- Granted award
MTV SO-ZO Competition supported by AMD 2006